Our health and fitness editor Jet is hibernating for the entire month of November to cook up a storm. Or in her case, a cookbook. And since she doesn’t want us to go off the deep end when it comes to health, she’s found a couple a cool fit girls to guide us through the month. This week the torch was passed to Dutch hockey champ Ellen Hoog.
Amayzine’s health editor Jet can always be found wearing sneakers whereas Liesbeth and May-Britt are usually spotted walking in heels. Slowly but surely, Jet’s wardrobe is starting to consist of more heels, but luckily she’s got a great sneaker buddy in me.
I was thrilled when I signed a contract with Nike last week. Unfortunately Nike doesn’t produce hockey shoes, but as of late they have a great replacement that I can play on: lacrosse shoes. After singing the contract they let me go wild in the store; aka the candy shop. Oh man, sneakers and workout clothes excite me. To celebrate my new contract, I’ve listed my top ten favorite Nike shoes du moment. Which is your favorite?
1. Either you like this model or you don’t and if you do, you’ll want them in every variety. Especially this suede one.
Nike Air Force 1 ’07 Suède, €105,- Nike via & Other Stories
2. Nike goes safari with these Air Max Zoo Pack. This line consists of three different kinds of animal prints, I love it!
Nike Air Max 1 ‘Zoo pack’, €119,95 Nike via Early-Sneakers
3. Okay, this model is a little more unusual than other sneakers, but hey, a bit of change is good.
NikeLab Lunar Force 1 x Acronym, €200,- Nike
4. I adore these Nike tennis classics. I always pair them with a dress or a skirt which always makes my outfits a bit more playful.
Nike Tennis Classic, €140,- Nike via Hanon-shop
5. If you go out running you definitely want to be seen wearing eye catchers. These are my current favorites. Plus, the fitting is divine!
Nike Flyknit Air Max, €250,- Nike
6. Nike Air Max’s are always a good idea, especially this Tokyo version.
7. For all the bad ass girls among us!
Nike Air Max 95 QS, €180,- Nike
8. These Flyknit Racers are meant to be used for running but because of their slim and elegant fit, they look so good under a pair of jeans too.
Nike Flyknit Racer, €160,- Nike
9. White with a golden swoosh! I love these blazers.
Nike Blazer low white gold, €57,- Nike
10. These sneakers are yet to be released. The exact date is still to be announced. But if you’re just like me and you HAVE to have them, keep an eye out on their site for the release date.